• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Brand new hatsan 130 .30cal

Not to be a smart Alec, but a scope is the obvious solution. Mine is good to 40 yds pretty easy, but a very loopy trajectory. Mine likes the JSB 50 gr pellets the best. That rifle is also hold sensitive, takes some practice to get on its good side.
A call/email to Hatsan might go a ways toward resolving the problem as well.
I seen the scope option I wanted to keep this one as open sights. I am fully aware of how to hold an shoot them i been doing it for 30years lol. I’ve just never had one where the shroud spins

Reactions: MMCM13
It is a 14mm, at least on mine I used a 14mm 12 pt. Long extension and put barrel block in vise, on the gun I would try and use a piece of leather and a crescent wrench on the block as I tightened the nut, it didn't want to budge easy, thread lock, corrosion and the nut is aluminum.
Thanks for the info i used every socket i had nothing fit ? I looked inside the shroud and seen what looks like a nut but maybe it was female ? So to speak

IMG_3650.jpeg