Brain damage

Screenshot_20231202-183842_Yahoo Mail.jpg
.22 Cricket with pardnv008, crosman HPs, 31yrds.

Good shooting at that distance on a skittish target. Great headshot! For a moment I thought, that rat must be a Washington Red Skins fan…🙀
Just killed another @ 40 yrds, aimed at the shining eye! Cricket 39 yrds. I shoot every day and have my guns shooting lights out, I dont miss very often.

20231202_191117.jpg

Just killed another @ 40 yrds, aimed at the shining eye! Cricket 39 yrds. I shoot every day and have my guns shooting lights out, I dont miss very often.

View attachment 411832
You are blessed to be able to shoot everyday and its obviously murder on the rats you snipe. Mad shooting skills when it counts… headshot! 🙏 I have also taken many rats in the 30 to 40 yard range. Plinking at least thrice a week on acorns, black walnut husks, small pieces of chalk, etc. Makes for high confidence head shooting of them rats. Am hoping to get back at it, am awaiting delivery of my first digital NV scope.

You are blessed to be able to shoot everyday and its obviously murder on the rats you snipe. Mad shooting skills when it counts… headshot! 🙏 I have also taken many rats in the 30 to 40 yard range. Plinking at least thrice a week on acorns, black walnut husks, small pieces of chalk, etc. Makes for high confidence head shooting of them rats. Am hoping to get back at it, am awaiting delivery of my first digital NV scope.
night vision will open up a whole new world of airgunning for you. I wish I would have bought one sooner, they are getting more affordable. I'm 71, single and retired, airguning keeps me happy.

Nice shooting! Looks like you are dialed in for some carnage. Looks like a nice permission.

I always think of this skit by Mr. Bill Cosby when I hear the phrase "brain damage". I wore this album out on the turn table, the needle would skitter across the album. I had to use a nickel on top of the head to get the record to play.

Reactions: gendoc
Nice shooting! Looks like you are dialed in for some carnage. Looks like a nice permission.

I always think of this skit by Mr. Bill Cosby when I hear the phrase "brain damage". I wore this album out on the turn table, the needle would skitter across the album. I had to use a nickel on top of the head to get the record to play.

LOL, I dont need permission, it's my backyard. Neighbor has rabbits and chickens and I put out sunflower seeds, they get plenty to eat, their last meal is when they come under the fence to my yard!

Reactions: maxtrouble