• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Just a little bragging here. I introduced myself on this forum maybe two months ago. That was when I took possession of my first airgun. Today I completed the Pyramid Air MOA challenge. Five, 5 shot groups, sub-moa at 50 yards. To some, no big deal. To an old, shaky fart who plans to do pesting only out to about the 50 yard mark, it makes me feel good. I have been lurking and learning on this forum so feel free to also enjoy this accomplishment that you have contributed to.

Just a little bragging here. I introduced myself on this forum maybe two months ago. That was when I took possession of my first airgun. Today I completed the Pyramid Air MOA challenge. Five, 5 shot groups, sub-moa at 50 yards. To some, no big deal. To an old, shaky fart who plans to do pesting only out to about the 50 yard mark, it makes me feel good. I have been lurking and learning on this forum so feel free to also enjoy this accomplishment that you have contributed to.
@toomanydogs Congratulations!! That’s gotta feel great. Now you know we wanna see pics right? Let’s see the targets. Do you know how to upload photos on AGN?