• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Boxed Acvoke with Pellets

Just bought a boxed Acvoke with the Acvoke pellets unopened. The "Encyclopedia of Spring Air Pistols" (ESAP) says the unopened box of Acvoke pellets are rare.

Always happy to buy anything airgun and mentioned as rare in the ESAP. I will post how well it shoots when I get back home. That may a long time as unfortunately my only brother died suddenly so lots of things to do for his family.

Andy

acvoke.jpg

acvokebutt.jpg

Thank you for your kindness, My brother I would shot rifles as kids a lot. I miss him he was only 64. Heart disease is a family problem. I have had 3 heart attacks including the "Widow Maker" according to the Cleveland clininc heart failure.

I shot airguns because the loud powerful powder burner (PB) make my heart skip a beat.

Just bought a boxed Acvoke with the Acvoke pellets unopened. The "Encyclopedia of Spring Air Pistols" (ESAP) says the unopened box of Acvoke pellets are rare.

Always happy to buy anything airgun and mentioned as rare in the ESAP. I will post how well it shoots when I get back home. That may a long time as unfortunately my only brother died suddenly so lots of things to do for his family.

Andy

View attachment 419624

View attachment 419625
Nice gun and GREAT pictures. I never tried to open the box of pellets so Im not sure that it’s NEVER been opened before. Please be sure to check your regular email when you can. Bill