Bought something that's not in the mail

@airgunmike56 Maybe go down to the post office and see if they can give you some more details than you can find online. With a package I had it helped, not much, however, at least I knew where my package was, but it still took 3 months to get from California to the Netherlands.

☝️ Do this it's your best bet ! I sent a forum member a P. M. Order by priority mail it took 2 1/2 weeks . When I checked where it was the last leg of the journey it sat in the post office for three days and was only less than a mile from his house . From my experience it takes longer for the mail to get from the west coast to the east coast than vice versa . 

FedEx or ups seems to be the way to go anymore.

☝️ Exactly Right

Same exact thing here same dates

Yup same thing here. I’m waiting on a scope I bought from someone here. 
This similar thing happened to me a few months back with an order from pyramid Air. 
I believe this is an issue with USPO / USPS They bundle all packages then ship the entire crate to the appropriate state. So they don’t really track each individual package. Then when the crate gets to the state. It’s opened and packaged sorted appropriately. My guess is the crate of packages showed up in the appropriate state on Feb 21. Now we are just waiting for it to get from that distribution center to our local post office. Then out for delivery. 
This is just my assumption. 

I remember 4 months ago when half of the guys here were defending usps and saying it works great...nope it sucks. Private businesses like FedEx, Amazon, and UPS do a far better job because of they don't work well they loose their shirts.

I've still had good luck with USPS in my area. I believe the problems may be regional. I recently had a package sent to AR from PA. Tracking showed it moving about 50 miles to Philadelphia then nothing. It was late (about a week) but did arrive with NO information after Philadephia. Packages I've received from the southwest have been better. A package sent from Phoenix after the PA shipment arrived here quickly with accurate tracking at each step.

It’s all shippers are super busy right now, throw in weather this time of year, it’s a wonder they are as accurate as they are.

I just got a package from UPS, 8 days after it’s projected delivery date. It was also off the system for 9 days, it just said check back tomorrow for new information. It finally updated, and said it was 5 states over, it was at my house the same day. 

I remember 4 months ago when half of the guys here were defending usps and saying it works great...nope it sucks. Private businesses like FedEx, Amazon, and UPS do a far better job because of they don't work well they loose their shirts.

The usps is only second to the civil service in hiring ex military personnel and the ones that I know take the same pride in their jobs just as they did serving our country! Have a nice day