Bought something that's not in the mail

Yea, give another few days.

I had a gun coming from PyramydAir the end of January (this year). Was supposed to be delivered on "XX" day. The shipping number said that it was delivered on the day that it was supposed to be at my house. A waited a couple more days, nuthin. I called Pyramyd to find out what they recommended I do.

As...I was talking to a guy at Pyramyd, I hear a truck pull up to my house. I got up and looked, sure enough, a package from PyramydAir, about a week late.

Mike

What steps would you take?

Mike

Go to the USPS tracking page.

Copy the tracking #

Go to the FAQ link

Follow the "Where's my package" and click the "email request".

You have to fill out a bunch of information about the package but then the Post Master at the delivering facility will get an email to "investigate" the package. Most times, if you get a good one, they will makes a few calls and get your package rolling again. Some will even email you back and/or I even had one personally call me.

Not sure why ppl think estimate date is when they are getting it. Its only a estimate date. Due to covid, shipping is way worst than it ever was. Lots of items say delivery date is this. And when the date come item is stuck somewhere and stay there not moving for days, even weeks. It's common. Just be patient. Don't count of estimate date especially with covid.

Not sure why ppl think estimate date is when they are getting it. Its only a estimate date. Due to covid, shipping is way worst than it ever was. Lots of items say delivery date is this. And when the date come item is stuck somewhere and stay there not moving for days, even weeks. It's common. Just be patient. Don't count of estimate date especially with covid.

I'm not sure why "COVID" is a good excuse for poor postal service. Can you explain it to me?

Been there, lived it,currently living it again, dejavue. There's nothing more maddening than to have a pile of parts to assemble a new set up. The package is sitting at your local facility for days then you get the update that it ha departed, intransit to the next facility going away from you. I've received orchids in the mail no problem. I realise that the weather has thrown a wrench in the works. The problem has been exacerbated by the guiding hand of Mr. DeJoy.