Bought a Springer

I got the 177. I had several more expensive versions in and out of my cart, but came back to my senses and went with the 50 because it fits my purpose perfectly, and I liked the lighter weight for toting it around. My wife and I both will use it, and she wouldn't enjoy a 9-10# rifle. I also liked the concept of self sufficiency and not being chained to an air supply. Should be here in a few days hopefully.

I believe that you have made a great choice. I have enjoyed my HW95L and my wife likes plinking with this rifle off our back deck. Weihrauch are excellent pellet rifles.
1655502780951.png

After much over-analyzing of all airguns, I ordered a springer... A Weihrauch HW50 S is on her way from the Nederlands towards Alabama.

I've watched every YouTube review vid of every model of PCP, springer and other varieties over the last month. I am relieved to have finally pulled the trigger. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Looking forward to a review and some pictures!

Be careful, by the time you know it you will be hiding springers from your wife any place you don’t think she will look! It’s like potatoes chips, can’t have just one :rolleyes:

-Marty
Learned this trick decades ago from an old timer. With two gun cases in hand, kiss the wife goodbye while going to the range. She doesn’t know one is empty. But not for long.

Nice guns. Congrats ITACUD and I’m sure you can’t wait for it to arrive! “After over analyzing...” — me, too! I eventually got a HW30S from Krale myself.

I’ve since eyed the HW50S in .22 for small pests but am not sure it would be worth the purported higher cocking effort (relative to my HW30S). I like easy and light, something to shoot all day.

We’d love to see pictures, and I’d love to hear your thoughts after you’ve had a chance to put your new HW50S through its paces.

Reactions: ITACUD