• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Bottle Guns smallest tank hand pump?

Hello Friends,

I'm currently shooting a .22 and .25 FX Streamlines. Great AGs so far. I've been debating next AG for a couple years, the DL or impact. Main use is weekly pigeon control. Im drawn to the Impact but don't want to also buy fill tanks or compressors. I love the simplicity of a good hand pump.

Anyone using a small 300cc air-tank on their impact or bottle gun? 

Is the FX 300cc ok to hand pump?

Comments on using a 170cc DL air tube with Impact?

Greatly appreciate any of your thoughts or opinions!

Take care

K

It is clear that you do not want to shoot a lot, therefore you do not want to buy a compresor.

Dreamline are excellent rifles.

PCP's are able to last for many years changing o'rings that are VERY cheap.

If you have clearly identify that you have an uncovered need, then buy the air rifle you think it will be adecuate for that need. Including you like it.

Other way, stay with your money on your account to have it ready for when the need arrives.

An inexpensive compressor should last a long time if you use it just for filling your guns. You'll enjoy shooting a lot more not having to worry about how much air you're using.

I could send you a picture of the hand pumps out of order that I have. Hand pumps do not last forever.

Buy a compressor, operate it as specificated, and enjoy the hobbie. Let the workout confined to the gym.

If you get a cf bottle for fill ups and a cheap compressor I would stick to a smaller bottle like 90 cu in and you could top off the gun a few times before needing to top off the tank you want to keep the cheap compressor cool I've burnt one up and learned the hard way topping off my big scba tank to fast . Been topping it off with my shoebox compressor which takes about 4 hours top off my 90 cu in takes about 1/2 hour or so my point is just keep it cool