• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Bottle for Daystate

Is there a reason why you can't take the valve off of the 480 bottle and put it on the 580? It's what I did to this 700 cc bottle 

Allen

20211206_121237.1647318846.jpg

That bullpup looks awesome! 

How much improvement in shot-count did you get with the increased volume.

As to removing the valve from the OEM bottle, I heated the bottle and valve -- just as I've done successfully with FX bottles and valves in the past -- yet the valve stubbornly refused to turn, and I simply gave up, and opted to purchase another valve.

Yeah the valve has a lot of thread lock on it. So it is super tight. I had to use the FX tool to remove it. just be aware the threads for the valve itself is a different thread than that of the fx so you have to use a bolt and depending on how long the bolt is washers. I dont have the thread size here at work but I can find it later when I am at home. just make sure to use a pick or a wire brush to remove the dried up thread sealant.

20211122_115159.1647390833.jpg

And none get into the bottle.

20211122_113903.1647390835.jpg

The dw is actually on the east coast. I'm waiting for it to come back.

Allen