Skout Borescope!

I want to be clear I didn’t post this to complain or because I think the barrel is junk. I just thought it would be interesting to see the internal finish knowing that SKOUT has a coating or process they have to make the barrel less prone to leading. hopefully someone else with a SKOUT will borescope their’s as well.
Manufacturing match barrels is old tech...Match barrels are lapped after reaming and again after rifeling... Even by hand lead laps.. They are producing a normal production grade barrel with all.the tooling marks associated with. They produce there own barrels to keep profits high... I worked at ER Shaw barrels....barrels aren't complicated.... Bore scope a Benchmark or Krieger they are beautiful...

I cleaned it again and it looks exactly the same “ I figured it would” part of the reasoning I used for borescoping this is to compare a clean barrel to one that’s fouled and how many pellets I can put through it before accuracy goes away.

I’m fine with a barrel the looks like this even though I to agree with most that a conventional barrels interior finish shouldn’t look like this! Obviously this is not a conventional barrel.