• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Bored. So I decided to put an old PC cooling res on my barrel. It fits.

Please note this was done out of pure bordem. So don't judge! This is not meant to be taken toooo seriously 😳

sooo yeah. I was thinking awhile ago how the fittings I use for my liquid cooling loop on my Computer are "sorta" similar to 1/2 20 unf. (Computer fittings use G1/4 but looking at the the thread specs for the female end of a G1/4 the specs are realitively close in specs)

I had an old clear resivor sitting around made of some type of POM plastic. 

Anyway it screwed right on the 1/2 20 barrel end. The material its made of is fairly flexible. So I wasn't worried about damaging the threads. But to be honest it screwed perfectly.

And since this resivor has a perfectly centered hole top and bottom. The pellet flyers through with out issue.
IMG_20201227_183243.1609113577.jpg

IMG_20201227_190050.1609113784.jpg

IMG_20201227_190100.1609113805.jpg

Again this was done out of bordem 

Sweet! Two of my favorite hobbies now rolled into one. Can you somehow incorporate some RGB's? Or maybe some fans connected to a wind-meter near the muzzle that will automatically adjust for wind? Or maybe overclock for maximum FPS?

I knew I was holding on to all my old 120mm fans for somthing! this might be it!.

Now..I need to fit a gun inside a computer and make it functional in some way. Without Blowing my 2080ti to kingdom-cum

Sweet! Two of my favorite hobbies now rolled into one. Can you somehow incorporate some RGB's? Or maybe some fans connected to a wind-meter near the muzzle that will automatically adjust for wind? Or maybe overclock for maximum FPS?

I knew I was holding on to all my old 120mm fans for somthing! this might be it!.

Now..I need to fit a gun inside a computer and make it functional in some way. Without Blowing my 2080ti to kingdom-cum

LOL...COVID has been horrible for computer gear (along with a lot of other things). I was lucky to find a decent price on a 3950x and 2080Ti during the Spring to build my current system. Been browsing stock for the 5950x and GTX 3080 but it seems the only people that have either are the scalpers. Fuggers.