• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Bore guide for FX barrel

I use this:

AMWts8ALAYlQGELTlh9wpyzS7J4Gi9yTqFZpNIRjK3veREHaN-CakCgPbuEK7DOd3sTx-Q2I2U9BIs8AFYZLuXwWB7YxsMhjtL5Ku6ky10dIkz-_sNcKt_PvRIt_wtiLiYWTxz15dR09NPK2qHK0O5YSEszz0g=w703-h937-no

Reactions: Olshaky
It depends. How soft is the lead that pellets/slugs are made of. How smooth is guns barrel inside. Etc, etc.
One pro of polishing barrel is that You do not have to clean guns barrel so often. And cleaning is easier, needs less pull-through.
I do not use extra lube, don't clean or re-lube my ammo. Jus like they come out of tin.
Accuracy falls off if barrel is too fouled.
For me it is about 1000 pellets/slugs for FX Dreamline in .177. Polished liner.

Reactions: Olshaky
It depends. How soft is the lead that pellets/slugs are made of. How smooth is guns barrel inside. Etc, etc.
One pro of polishing barrel is that You do not have to clean guns barrel so often. And cleaning is easier, needs less pull-through.
I do not use extra lube, don't clean or re-lube my ammo. Jus like they come out of tin.
Accuracy falls off if barrel is too fouled.
For me it is about 1000 pellets/slugs for FX Dreamline in .177. Polished liner.
does the crown say being out of spec, dinged, burrs etc have an effect on accuracy same as a centerfire