• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

BOG Adrenaline Bipod?

Hi guys -- readers digest, I went from a hatchback suv style vehicle to a sedan with a trunk. With my old vehicle I left the rear seats down all the time and with the entire rear opening up it was a breeze to keep my rifle in a hard case back there along with tools, shooting sticks, etc .... I have a question about shooting sticks. I own and have been using for several years now a set of the Primos Gen 2 (or 3 - I don't know) sticks and while they have been really great - the way that you adjust them for height is a pain in the butt. So I never do - it really is cumbersome - and just leaving them at <X> height and chucking them back into the old car was easy peasy. Not so much with this new car. Yes - I can flip the rear seats down but I'd just assume leave them up and into proper position so I'm looking for a set of sticks that are more user friendly for height adjusting and have just looked at this "BOG Adrenaline" model. This looks like it would fit the bill - easily collapsible so as to fit in the trunk. Do any of you happen to own a set or might be able to recommend something else? I use my sticks a LOT as I have several farm permissions that I shoot at and am often walking the properties and picking off pigeons from roofs and silos. Again - the Primos sticks have been great - but - a real bummer to adjust.

Thanks guys . . .

Don’t get your problem with primos. Are they the trigger styx?
I was mistaken ( glad you asked - you made me look at 'em ) Turns out they *are* a "bog" variant - maybe an older one? I don't know - but what I do know is that they are a pain in the butt to adjust height. You have to "flex" them at the joint where the collar is and turn counter-clockwise - while still "flexing" (bending them) if you want to change them, and then conversely "flex" them again and rotate clockwise to re-tighten back to the new position. Again flexing and tightening at the same time. It's squirreley and a pain in the ass. I grabbed a couple of quick cell phone pics earlier today while at one of my permissions. They really do work great - I just leave 'em at "that size" shown in the pics and NEVER change 'em unless I absolutely have to. They have "slipped" from time to time which required me to go through the gymnastics of the flex and twist thing to snug 'em back up. {sigh} ( lol )

( Re-reading / looking at this ) NO - the gun wasn't loaded.

bogs1.jpg
bogs2.jpg

Reactions: jdanvers
Hi guys -- readers digest, I went from a hatchback suv style vehicle to a sedan with a trunk. With my old vehicle I left the rear seats down all the time and with the entire rear opening up it was a breeze to keep my rifle in a hard case back there along with tools, shooting sticks, etc .... I have a question about shooting sticks. I own and have been using for several years now a set of the Primos Gen 2 (or 3 - I don't know) sticks and while they have been really great - the way that you adjust them for height is a pain in the butt. So I never do - it really is cumbersome - and just leaving them at <X> height and chucking them back into the old car was easy peasy. Not so much with this new car. Yes - I can flip the rear seats down but I'd just assume leave them up and into proper position so I'm looking for a set of sticks that are more user friendly for height adjusting and have just looked at this "BOG Adrenaline" model. This looks like it would fit the bill - easily collapsible so as to fit in the trunk. Do any of you happen to own a set or might be able to recommend something else? I use my sticks a LOT as I have several farm permissions that I shoot at and am often walking the properties and picking off pigeons from roofs and silos. Again - the Primos sticks have been great - but - a real bummer to adjust.

Thanks guys . . .

They're actually pretty nice IMO, ranges from 23.5" to 71" I think it is. Although I'll probably not use the extended legs, mine is set up for FT. The yoke swivels left and right which I don't like, so I modded mine to be locked into the straight position, also covered to yoke with pipe foam. This allows for a much steadier hold in my case.
IMG_6673.jpeg

The legs have clamp style locks, and the foot is either rubber or a spike, just screw it in or out.
IMG_6654.jpeg

Like I said I haven't used them extended, but they seem well made to me. I chose these over the primos trigger sticks because of what I've read of them online.
IMG_6655.jpeg

Reactions: Solo1 and jdanvers