• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Boerne, TX now has Benchrest!

Its now official! The oldest operating shooting club in the nation, The Boerne Shooting Club, is adding 10,25,50 and 100 yd airgun benchrest!

Starting this month we will have a “dress rehearsal” match until we are oficially aligned with n50, usarb, etc.

Please see the original posting containing all airgun matches this month. Apologies for the FT info lumped into it but its easier to make one announcement since we are offering so much airgunning!

Special thanks to Loopster!

Please contact me with any questions!
[email protected]
https://www.airgunnation.com/thread...uncements-and-club-news.1302118/#post-1626747

Its now official! The oldest operating shooting club in the nation, The Boerne Shooting Club, is adding 10,25,50 and 100 yd airgun benchrest!

Starting this month we will have a “dress rehearsal” match until we are oficially aligned with n50, usarb, etc.

Please see the original posting containing all airgun matches this month. Apologies for the FT info lumped into it but its easier to make one announcement since we are offering so much airgunning!

Special thanks to Loopster!

Please contact me with any questions!
[email protected]
https://www.airgunnation.com/thread...uncements-and-club-news.1302118/#post-1626747
I'm planning to go - hoping it doesn't rain!

I'm interested if N50 will be for record.
Not this match as we are in the process of joining n50 but moving forward, yes the matches will be for record. Thats why I called it a ‘dress rehearsal’ as we are not quite aligned with all the appropriate associations to have the scores on record. Some paperwork has to go up the proverbial food chain. But we had so much interest I couldn’t wait much longer, so an off-record match was the choice to start with.

We had a Great Time at BSC Benchrest on Saturday. Some great weather and mild tailwinds made for some Fun
IMG_1628.jpeg
sport shooting. Had six shooters with some American steel. Marauders, USFT, and some R.A.W. Power!