• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Boerne (TX) Field Target Club Match Saturday Oct 15, 2022, Awards Match Nov 19

Hello Fellow Shooters,

BFTC will have a field target match October 15th. The weather that day is forecasted as a high of 79 degrees. We will watch the weather closely, as there is a slight chance of rain. Site in is at 0800 and the match starts at 0900.

Our last shooting event of the year will be on November 19th, 2022. Our first Awards Match since 2017, it will feature a 60 shot match (rifle only) on 10 lanes. After the match, we will have a catered BBQ lunch by Fritze's in Boerne, and the awards presentation. The cost is $40/shooter. Additional lunches are $16. Please let me know ASAP if you're planning on attending this event. It should be a good time! Start time: 0800 for sight-in, and 0900 for the match. The location is the Boerne Shooting Club, 33 Shooting Club Rd, Boerne TX.

Hope to see you there!
Robert
boernefieldtarget.com
[email protected]

That sounds fun and I’m not too far away. I have never done a shooting competition and I am fairly new to airgunning but I might have to give it a try!

Come on out, we would love to introduce you to Field Target and other area airgun shooters.
Let me know if you have any questions, be glad to answer the best I can. We have some good reads and our club pics, address etc on our site www.boernefieldtarget.com

You can also reach us at
[email protected]

If you dont mind taking a drive towards Waco, theres also @Airngasman’s TexTreme for larger caliber Extreme Field Target and Bench-rest Silhouette competitions. Tons of fun up there too!

Hope to see you soon!

Come on out, we would love to introduce you to Field Target and other area airgun shooters.
Let me know if you have any questions, be glad to answer the best I can. We have some good reads and our club pics, address etc on our site www.boernefieldtarget.com

You can also reach us at
[email protected]

If you dont mind taking a drive towards Waco, theres also @Airngasman’s TexTreme for larger caliber Extreme Field Target and Bench-rest Silhouette competitions. Tons of fun up there too!

Hope to see you soon!
I’m actually in between Waco and Boerne so neither are too far of a drive. I am just getting into big bore stuff now so that would be a great one to learn about the different big bore options. Thanks for the tip I’ll try to check both out.