• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Events Boerne, TX BFTC August 19th Match

Hello fellow shooters!

Before announcing August's match I first must apologize for the July match. The match went well, however I was more subdued by the heat than I realized and subsequently suffered a heat related emergency later that day. If my behaviour or vocabulary was off or I was curt with anyone, please know I was not in my best form and may have been experiencing heat exhaustion earlier than I realized. Heat illness is a serious matter and we have implimented a few extra precautioinary measures to help shooters. We will now have electrolyte drinks available, a high volume fan on the practice line and access to the air conditioned office if an emergency should arise. In addition, we now have FREE resuseable cooling towels for for shooters! Compliments of S&S Custom Targets, 50 cooling towels will be available for airgun shooters at the Boerne Shooting Club! Huge thanks to the guys in AZ for the COOL gift! Looking ahead it appears we will have cooler temps than in July, but this is Texas so take it with some salt. We have some new shots and newly painted targets too! Also adding in some prizes this month, compliments of Pyramyd Air! Tenacious Airguns donated the Corona19 target built by S&S and fun fact, the S&S promotional video was filmed on lane 4! SA Scuba Shack provides us with the cleanest air in Texas, PelletGauge keeps our heads consistent and TexasFieldTarget.com keeps us online and in the Matrix. JD Custom Designs cannot go without mention either! JD does more than he realizes for TX, we appreciate ya! And lastly we would not be able to shoot without the Boerne Shooting Club, the nations oldest operating shootng club!

Special thanks to Robert D., Ron R. And Jim C.

Boerne Field Target Club's August match details:

Saturday August 19th
8:00 am Gates Open/Sight -In
9:00 am MD meeting/ Match Start
Practice / Range tine until 3pm.
Cost: $10 and waived for first time visitors!

$50 in Pyramyd Air Gift Cards in total will be awarded!

Address: 33 Shooting Club Rd. Boerne, TX 78006

!!! New FT shooters: Join BFTC and recieve a practice target kit at your next match! See Match Director for details.

This will be a 60 shot match over 10 lanes with 3 targets per lane. Target sequence is near to far. AAFTA rules and classses apply, Textreme rules for 20 FPE Pistol.
All airguns must be less than 20 fpe. Pellets only, no slugs. Rifles must be in a carrier or in a case between lanes.
First time shooting visitors must complete a waiver prior to shooting.
Field Target is a family oriented sport and shooters of all ages are welcomed, but we ask that shooters under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.

Air, water, electrolyte drinks, snacks and insect repellant will be available.

For questions or for more information, please contact:

[email protected]

Safety is everyones responsibility!

Thanks for reading and see you on the lanes!

Shepard M.
Match Director

BFTC_Aug_mailer.png