• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events Boerne (San Antonio, TX) Field Target Club Match Saturday, July 17

Good morning fellow shooters,

Our next field target match will be Saturday, July 17th. We are in a rainy weather pattern, but for now, the extended forecast is showing a high of 86 and partly cloudly skies. Amazing temperatures for July! As always, if weather becomes an issue, we will make an announcement via email the Friday before the match by 12:00 pm.

The usual info: 

The gate will be open at 0800 for sighting in and the match will begin promptly at 0900. Water and snacks will be available. Please RSVP as soon as you know if you can shoot with us that day. This match will be at 33 Shooting Club Road, Boerne, TX. Let us know if you have any questions and also please let me know if you're coming. The cost is $20, and new shooters will enjoy a free first match.

Please RSVP for this match, and have a great week!

[email protected]

I've never been to FT match before, might come and just watch, can I bring a gun and shoot a little during practice?.

I don’t know if you can just shoot during practice, Cigarman would have to answer that one, but come anyway! I never shot FT before or watched a match either, but I just jumped right in and so glad I did. Had the best time, shot like crap, met some great people, learned ALOT about FT and what I need to work on.

From a FT noob perspective, everything was explained perfectly and clearly about FT rules etc., before and during the match. I was paired with an experienced FT shooter ( actually Cigarman, I think) who made sure I understood the scoring and shooting/resetting procedures, match etiquette, and gave me some great tips and advice while on the lanes. Best test of shooting skills I have encountered by far.

Hope to see you there!