• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

bobcats

I'm surprised they are not talked about more, too much new stuff I guess. I've had this Mk2 .25 since 2017, shot so many one hole groups with it I just take it for granted, shoots all the JSB .25's increadabley well on high or low power super quiet, high shot count, 90/high, 120/low with the .25's @ 920/655. The Bobcat is a big gun but well
1596936660_14525614905f2f51d42e7266.24706383.jpg
1596936660_19535393375f2f51d4b75211.83471825.jpg
balanced and very easy to shoot accurately...didn't know FX quit makin' em'. Shot the pictured groups from 40&55yds sitting.

My bro and I shot .25 unregulated Bobcats for five years both deadly accurate guns with no problems. My new FX products (multiple) have let me down more than once on trips to other side of country for hunts. They do have many advantages over my old Bobcat but reliability is not the same but more complex and much lighter. I still love all my airguns even with some troubles to overcome. Hate to hear that they are not being manufactured anymore. 

Ive often said, There's a cult following for the Bobcat. It hard to understand until you've owned one or spent any time shooting one. I believe the one model of gun I read more regret in selling is the Bobcat. I personally own a .25 Bobcat MKI, If I where ever face with the need to sell a gun. Rest assured Id choose other guns first. I even find myself questioning why a person would sell a Bobcat. But some do. Id had the chance last year at RMAC to ask Ted Beir if he still had his Bobcat. He replied, yes and it was one of the guns he plans to keep. I also know, Justin the owner of Utah Airguns owns a .30 Bobcat. I've heard him say on more then one occasion. Its one of his favorites and he has no interest in selling. Coming from a guy that has the opportunity to shoot all different air guns, Thats saying a lot for Bobcats.

I even know of a left hand shooter that owns a .30 Bobcat. Thats had the coking arm come back and smack him in the mouth. When the cocking lever was unknown brushed open while hunting in the woods. Smacking him in the two front teeth, causing a eye watering crash. If there was any time a person could warrant a sell of a Bobcat. That would be a it. This shooter own's 3 impacts, and a stack of other guns. After all that, He still owns he's .30 Bobcat.

If you want to see some interesting facts, go back thought the history of EBR and RMAC look at the winner's, you'll be surprised how many times a Bobcat has but a shooter on the podium. I can think of three times in 2019, 1st +2nd in sportsman at RMAC, and 1st in sportsman EBR.

Mont