• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Bobcat's Unsung Hero...(Noteworthy)

I was shooting my Bobcat Mk2 .25 the other day....owned from new in '18...just a casual informal target shoot, I was reloading the magazine when I realized I had never cleaned adjusted or otherwise done ANYTHING but put pellets in that mag in over five and a half years! I have a spare mag but doubt if I ever shot more than a few mag fulls through it. I have posted countless groups from this airgun over the years...every pellet originated from this mag that hasn't been touched for maintenance..
Just load and shoot....repeat... for years and years...smooth reliable and accurate. Easy component to take for granted....like a car battery that you don't think about till it quits. Just credit where credit is do...Happy Thanksgiving!
20231117_125406.jpg

The low maintenance of the Bobcat, Boss, Royale platform is mind blowing. The 1st year or two I owned mine I posted here to see if I was doing something wrong because I never had to do ANYTHING except shoot them! Just a heads up, Meguiars PlastX is a super fine abrasive that can remove a lot of the scoring on the underside of your mag cover. Works superbly on headlamp covers too or stocks with high gloss finish.

Last edited: