• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Bobcat leaking?

I'd do it your self, there is a break down drawing on Fx's web site. Look at the Royal's there the same gun. The bobcat just has a linkage for the trigger. It has all the O-ring sizes and hardness that you'll need. You can go hydra PAC and get the o-ring. When your putting it together use a small amount of silicone grease on the o-rings for lube as you assemble it. It sounds like it may be the power adjuster o-ring or the breach o-ring. Both are very easy to change. The worst part is taking your scope off, forcing you to re zero. There's a small detent ball when you remove the power adjuster to be carful no to loose. I like to remove the barrel when changing the breach o-ring. It make it very easy to install the new o-ring. Now some will argue what's easier. Fill free to pm if you have any questions

I've replaced the outer o-rings on a reg on my Royale it's as easy as removing airbottle, cracking the stock mounting boss to relieve the plenum pressure. Then unscrew the mount for the bottle and fill port. cover some needlenose pliers with electrical tape and pull the brass end of the reg out. Costs nothing to have a look you'll probably see a gouge on one of the o-rings. 5 minute fix.