Bobcat 22 how to raise velocity

It appears your Bobcat is generating 28.37 ft/lbs of energy with the 18.1 gr JSB. That's not bad but for me seems a bit low for a Bobcat. I believe the .22 Bobcat has a power wheel which essentially adjusts the transfer port alignment. On the highest setting, the transfer port would be fully exposed hence no restriction to the volume of air released during a shot. You might want to investigate this on your rifle. If the TP got out of alignment on your Bobcat, it may explain why you aren't getting a full 30 ft/lbs which is what I would consider standard for a .22 Bobcat. You should also check all seals and o-rings to ensure you are not losing air through the breech or power adjuster.

The other course of action would be to see if you can increase the hammer spring tension using an adjustment screw. Here is an excerpt from an FX 400 user who was trying to increase power:

"When I remove the stock I can see just above the trigger a round plug with a 3/16" hex wrench hole in it. If I turn this clockwise, it looks like it will increase the tension of the hammer spring and make the hammer hit the valve harder and release more air per shot. And I assume that adjusting it counter clockwise will do the opposite. "

I'm not sure if the Bobcat has such a screw so you may have to remove the stock and poke around.

Ultimately, your best course of action would be to contact AOA and see what they suggest. Keep in mind that FX rifles have a 1 year warranty so hopefully yours is still covered.

I hope that helps.

Scott