• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Blue Ridge Airguns,Had what I wanted.Noboby else did.

I wanted the LCS SK-19. Nobody had one anywhere. I called around for days, Googled and searched everyone and then I came accross a dealer that I had never heard of thats only about 4 hours away in Virginia. I called him up, and he had 2 left and in the caliber I wanted, .22. Man I about fell out of my chair. I placed my ordermy order and due to the 3 day holiday weekend got my gun 5 days later. This gun is absolutly amazing in every way possible and puts a smile a mile wide on my face evry time I pick it up. It has been everything Nate said it was and more. Nathan is a honest guy and an air gun nut like most of us. He sales quality guns and stands behind them. If you want tht hard to find gun give him a try. He had mine and I have ZERO regrets. I highly recomend him for high end air gun of outstanding quality. Super good guy. give him a call at 1(540) 280-5952 Man oh man am I ever glad I did or I could still be waiting and that would be over 5000 rounds ago. What a fun gun.accurate, reliable, powerful, and so easy to tune. Thanks to Nate I am one happy camper!