Crosman BLUE FORK DESIGN for Crosman 2240/2250

i have 2 just got one in from Hawaii
they are long out of business
the Blue Fork {BF} is a nicely made grip frame that let you use a AR-15 grip of your choice and will take a Phantom AR-15 to 1911 adapter
so you grip choices are unlimited
the invoice came with mine i got yesterday and it was 84.95 plus shipping in 2016 from HPA Sports the seller in the end for BF products
the trigger is custom made with an adjustment screw and sear is plain old Crosman piece but you can adjust the sear to be just hanging on for a little trigger pull
so is it as good as the 1701p trigger group maybe not but it was about the ability to make a change and select a different grip
they also came in black and silver anodized the one i just got is raw aluminum and so is the one i have had for 10 years

hope this helps finding one would be shear luck
thumbnail_IMG_4137.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4138.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_4139.jpg

Reactions: RAMJET66
Nice ! I had an email from HPA a long time back and found it again after posting here . I really liked the square trigger guard look , the grips so-so .
Yeah they were never 'cheap' compared to the original makers unit . Oddly BFD are still active - but on Facebook only it seems - just rechecked , Not selling these kits , more the odd custom airgun .

no, the grips are Herrett and from what i see they no longer make them 5-6 years ago you could get them foe 75 bucks but not now i have seen prices as high as 299.00 of course absurd but they had a retail price of 120.00 from Herrett
with the Phantom adapter for the AR-15 mount you can go 1911
and of course you can find all sort of AR-15 grip
https://phantomonline.com/product/45-frame-only/

the BFD grip frame was for the builder that what something different and said screw the cost and today if they made them people would buy them the market is still there
with so many of the small companies that were around 10-15 years ago making custom parts as a hobby or business now gone the 2240 platform builder is limited to very few parts
i have been working on the Chaser platform but again the parts are hard to find which in reality is absurd also
another pair of Herrett on a Buck Rail grip frame for a Chaser
Royal grips on a Chaser
Steve Corcoran FX grip on a modified Buck rail frame

ideas and the willingness to try and a few pockets full of money can make that factory stock pistol your own
and one last pistol that is 2240 based again with SC grips and i bought this for a song like this 200.00 the good old days
SAM_0346.JPG

SAM_0714.JPG
SAM_0558.JPG

SAM_0491.JPG