• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch Blowing off steam with the Weihrauchs today.

The rain finally stopped late today. After getting a crooked roof from a crooked contactor, finding out the beautiful property my new house views is up for sale and I was mislead on my property boundaries I had a little steam to blow off today.

I have rain proof spinners at 25, 50 and a beer can on a brush pile at 72 yards to get even with. After figuring out my holdovers on my hw50, hw95 and Hw30 I was able to hit all three targets pretty reliably with all three guns. The 95 wasn't much a challenge. The 50 worked almost as well. The hardest to hit the can at 72 yards was the peepsighted 30. The can had to be covered by the middle of the front sight post.

These things keep me from going nuts. Well more nuts 😬

20231005_183810.jpg

20231005_183737.jpg

20231005_183052.jpg

20231005_183040.jpg

20231005_183018.jpg

IMG_4573.jpg

20231005_183818.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear your issues. Target shooting works wonders.
I had a contractor who did three builds for me, never had one complaint. Where I am now # 4 I threw his crew off my property and finished it myself. The difference the owner had a hammer in his hand the first 3. The last he drove around and had a Forman, useless. Good luck. Crow

Hey Ron. Think positive. You may be getting a new neighbor and become good friends. Might even know how to fix crooked roofs. Trade airgun tuning for roof repairing.
Thanks buddy😊 I can't hardly buy beer with my "Tuning" money so in a state full of powder burners I think I'm stuck with a crooked roof.
Stay well my friend!
Ron

Sorry to hear all this!

No different in my part of the world. There is SO much construction and repair work underway that finding folks who can keep to a schedule, budget, and any sort of quality standard is very tough. Even the best local old-time commercial general contractors are pulling their hair out finding decent subs and suppliers; that much tougher for residential work.

I have a fellow architect buddy who's built his own business as a forensic expert witness for construction failures. He is so busy, he recently turned down 6 new jobs in one week!

As you have so well illustrated...it's great to have our hobbies to move our minds - if only temporarily - to more pleasant realms!

Last edited: