• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Blitz vs Bullmaster

I have hard decisions, and my mind and pockets conflict. I have an AEA, which came with some issues ( currently being prepared at TPS ), so I grabbed a JET -1 for the meantime, and I came to find out I like the Hatsan brand. I could feel the reliability just by the weight and through its performance; I now want a hatsan that has HP capability, which is between the Blitz and Bullmaster. With the Bullmaster, I only get .25cal (900 FPS and 34FPE ), and the Blitz is .30cal ( 750 FPS and 54 FPE ). but with the Bullmaster, I can get $899 with a full load ( scope, case, pellets, targets, but the blitz comes in at $1010+, and I get 5% off either purchase, that comes to like $50 off. I feel I should go with my pockets, but I need to know if anyone can tell me about the Bullmaster. Is it as large as the Blitz? Does it have any kick, and is this a reliable gun? ( I went from wanting the Evanix Viper to a Hatsan ).

I can speak to the Bullmaster, but you may not like what I have to say.
Firstly, it's quite heavy despite it's size. I cant compare it to the Blitz as I've never owned one.
It was pretty accurate and had a good shot count, I have to say.
Yes, it was ugly, but that is subjective. To me, they looked like the old term for an Army fuel can spout.
But the breaking point for me was the lack of reliability. I tried and tried and could never get much reliability out of it at all. I ended up selling it at a substantial loss with full disclosure as to how much of a turd it was.

I have read in the past where some folks had gotten them to be reliable for a while, but I dont know how sustainable that was.
Good luck.

Reactions: cswift1
I can speak to the Bullmaster, but you may not like what I have to say.
Firstly, it's quite heavy despite it's size. I cant compare it to the Blitz as I've never owned one.
It was pretty accurate and had a good shot count, I have to say.
Yes, it was ugly, but that is subjective. To me, they looked like the old term for an Army fuel can spout.
But the breaking point for me was the lack of reliability. I tried and tried and could never get much reliability out of it at all. I ended up selling it at a substantial loss with full disclosure as to how much of a turd it was.

I have read in the past where some folks had gotten them to be reliable for a while, but I dont know how sustainable that was.
Good luck.
What is the deal with this hobby? Why do we buy things that break down? Thanks for the review.