• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

BleuAir kickstarter compressor

Well it's a two cylinder/piston design so it's gonna fail!
I will wager that noone gets 50 hours of work before it destrys itself!

You can repack a 2 cylinder design umpteen times in different forms, but it will fail given (short) time.
We have seen way to many 2 piston designs fail over the past few years, and none that lasted 50 hours.

But by all means throw your hard earned $$$ into an oil drum fire pit ;-)

You can repack a 2 cylinder design umpteen times in different forms, but it will fail given (short) time.
We have seen way to many 2 piston designs fail over the past few years, and none that lasted 50 hours.

But by all means throw your hard earned $$$ into an oil drum fire pit
Thanks for the insight on 2 cylinder pumps I didn't know they were a inherently bad design.
I didn't plan on buying one thought it'd be interesting to see people on here tear it apart.

Reactions: Mike_Lenardon

But by all means throw your hard earned $$$ into an oil drum fire pit ;-)
I didn’t know that either about 2 piston designs failing. Can you tell me more? Which ones/brands have had problems over single piston designs?

Reactions: Mike_Lenardon
77 minutes to fill up 1L? Does it require pause periods for cool off? That makes a huge difference and I do not see it mentioned.
Also, the "breathable" air claim seems nothing but a claim because I am sure such assertions are regulated and have to tested by the GOV.

1672439631160.png

Last edited:
Stylized black square box compressor knockoff by a company that thinks style is more important than function. Questioning the engineering background when they show a basketball being inflated by a 4500 psi compressor with no autostop function. By the way, some of the Black square box compressors are actually 3 stages. The large-diameter piston compresses air in both directions with different sizes of active areas due to the central shaft size difference.

77 minutes to fill up 1L? Does it require pause periods for cool off? That makes a huge difference and I do not see it mentioned.
Also, the "breathable" air claim seems nothing but a claim because I am sure such assertions are regulated and have to tested by the GOV.

View attachment 318428
I'm fat and I can handpump a 1lt in 70 minutes