• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Blackhound Genesis

I just received my new scope and I'm blown away. The scope feels solid, the glass is the clearest I've ever seen to date, and it cost less then half my US Optics scope. I'm able to look through an Aztec Emerald ($500+), US Optics TS($1,000+), and the Blackhound(under $400), and IMO the Blackhound edges out the US Optics and tops the Aztec. The Aztec is a nice scope but doesn't compare to the Blackhound in optical clarity. The US Optics is just a clear as the BH but for some reason I have to position my eye just right or else the vision blurs slightly and a black halo will form. I tried to mess with the diopter on the scope but I could never get the halo to go away. If I keep my eye in a certain spot, the US Optics works great. I don't have this problem with the Aztec and Blackhound and this would be the reason I would put the Blackhound over the US Optics

So if you are looking for a really nice scope that can compete with $500, $800, and $1,000+ scopes, the Blackhound is a BaddAzz scope.

Untitled-42.1632182194.jpg

Untitled-44.1632182291.jpg

The box the scope came in is really nice.

Untitled-43.1632182233.jpg

I like the fact that they all include two bubble levels

I compared each of the scopes at 50 yards

Untitled-41.1632182308.jpg

Untitled-40.1632182327.jpg

Untitled-39.1632182368.jpg

Untitled-38.1632182382.jpg

I heard they track pretty accurately too for us clickers!

I'm not a scope "clicker" and mostly use holdover for most of my shooting. If you are like me, its really hard to justify spending $1,000+ on a scope where a $400 scope is just as good. I've heard/read the cost difference between mid-priced scope and higher end scopes is the scope's turrets repeatability.