Black widow. Raptor.22 has arrived. 👍

I don't remember the exact name or part numbers but the folding stock is as adapter I got off aliexpress.

Here's one similar but do your research before ordering as its outta China and returns are risky at best.

US $30.78 26%OFF | LAW Tactical AR Black Folding Stock Adapter Fit M16 M4 SR25 Series GBB(AEG) For Airsoft Paintball Shooting Hunting Accessories
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/4qBLJUhK

The magazine issue is being resolved by jsar,my magazines at the front where you load the pellets through was a tick too wide and it would allow the pellet right beside the loaded pellet to fall backwards into probe area causing a jam of sorts.They are taking care of my issue as it is minor and easily fixed and not an issue with the rifle itself. Jsar has treated me very well as their customer service is great.😀👍

I’m looking at a Raptor .30 in red too. Looking at yours is making me want one even more! I just can’t decide if I would go full length or mini. I feel like the mini might be better for walking thru the woods. On the other hand the full length would have a higher fpe and range with the longer barrel. Is it an overly long gun to shot off hand or would you consider it a bench gun? How does it balance with the bottle that far forward? Does anyone have a mini? Sorry for all the questions. That guns got me excited. Lol. Thanks for sharing yours. 

Think of it this way a raptor mini will cost about half 1150$ vs 2000$ for an impact.Thats 850$ you can put towards a scope or even a scope and compressor!!I have absolutely nothing against Fx as they are a top tier manufacturer but I personally prefer American made when I can.I currently own 2 airguns .The beauty (Jsar RAPTOR) and the beast(WAR FLEX).I wonder, since I have a raptor full size if they will sell a kit to make it a mini conversion?😀👍

That’s what I was thinking. More money left over for add ons and toys. I saw on their website they sell the mini barrel kits separately for $350. It says it will fit the full size raptor. It’s just 5.5” shorter. Then you could call them and see if they would sell you just the threaded shroud. I’m wondering if the 500cc bottle on yours would get in the way though.

NICE write up. That Travis is something! I received my 30 cal Raptor on my B Day too! They are very well made. I still have not run mine through a chrono, and have not adjusted anything special. I ordered a slug barrel, so I guess that's what I got. I too have only reached out to 30 yards, and very happy with the results, especially considering it's out of the box.😁