• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Black Peppered Streamline Aesthetics.

1541952465_2341422785be853d1aa5658.39995305_black lam.jpg
I wanted an adjustable power .22 and decided on the FX Streamline partly because AOA had them bundled with the FX 6x18 scope and rings for $200.00 bucks extra. I've been wanting to try one of these scopes and for that price with rings I'm all in! I bought a Walnut Wildcat Mk1 .25 bundled with an FX 3x12 in March, and I like that scope very much. I've only shot a couple hundred pellets through the streamline so far but It is performing as expected for an FX, accuracy, shot count, ect. What has me REALLY impressed with this gun is just how well the black pepper laminate stock and the FX 6x18 scope along with the traditional looks of the Streamline compliment each other! Photos do not do it justice, as our English mates would say "this is a beautiful piece of kit"! I wish my Wildcats were dressed in the black pepper, ( I am considering that too! ), Photo is my original unboxing and how it was packed from AOA.