Black is back

For those of you that are looking for some sort of cover or sleeve for your CF bottle to protect it or to get rid of the ugly marking on the bottle, I found the prefect solution. I bought a can of liquid rubber in a spray made by Plasti Dip. I removed the bottle from my gum and taped up the neck with duct tape, suspending it with a string. I then cleaned the outside with alcohol and applied 12 even coat with 20 minutes of dry time between coats. I let it dry for 24 hours. The color and texture matches perfectly to the barrel and gun. This product is very durable and can be removed by putting a small cut in to the rubber then peeling it away. I have used this product for coating and silencing stabilizers on my compound hunting bow. 
IMG_5424.1647017871.JPG
Impact M3.1647017880.JPG

I accidently posted twice, but do not know how to take one down

@stealth You can do one of two things. You can click “edit” and delete all of the content from your post and simply type “double post” or you can type the aforementioned phrase an then click “flag.” After you do a window will open asking if you’re sure you meant to flag the post then you will be asked why you are flagging the post from there you can type something like “this is an accidental duplicate post please delete. Thanks.” And a moderator or stuff should eventually delete the duplicate post.
79B19629-8598-42F6-8A5C-7E5EB2DEDE70.1647018732.jpeg