Black Friday Week Offers At Huma-Air

Huma-Air

Manufacturer
Sep 20, 2018
Europe, Netherlands
Black Friday Week: 15% Discount On Huma-Air Items + Many Other Special Priced Items In Our Sales Section.

Huma Regulator eenmalige popup template blackfriday 2022.jpg

My Bank denied the charge on my CC because it is intercontinental purchase.

What have you done to avoid this problem? Call the Fraud Dept to resolve this with your bank?
Call your credit card company and tell them you are trying to make a purchase. Keep in mind there is probably a fee for “currency exchange”.

Reactions: The Codger
@thecodger Usually calling, contacting the bank through a banking app, or responding to an email to inform them that it is in fact me making the purchase has worked in the past. Be sure to use a credit card that has zero foreign transactions fees if you have one. I have noticed that some banks charge a lower exchange rate than the rate you will see if you look up the rate. I’ve caught it being within 5%-6%. I find that annoying, but if you can’t figure out a way around it you pay. PayPal works, but their exchange rate is lower as well.

Just put a cart full of all huma air products $400+. Coupon code knocked off a whole $2.

Doesn’t seem to be on all huma air stuff, just a select few items.

quoting myself

Was checking out my cart, seems that the “huma air” bubble on an item on their site doesn’t actually mean its a huma air product. Looks like I only had one adapter that was actually huma air produced. Guess all those fittings aren’t made by them.

Probably no need to cancel the order unless you are changing it. This happens to them often, they know whats going on and will only charge you once.
Heavyopp:
Not so fast on that. Their website "says" you won't be charged twice, but that isn't how it happened to me.
Recently I ordered from Huma and after confirming on the phone with a person at my credit card company that it was actually me making the transaction with Huma it showed just after that in the credit card app that the transaction was approved and that my card was charged.

The next day I get this from Huma:
"Please find attached the payment link for your order.
You have received this email, because at this moment, the payment process of your order was not yet completed, or something went wrong during the transaction.
We have not received your payment and your account was not billed for the order number mentioned in the header of this message.
Some credit card companies automatically block intercontinental payments.
When this happens, please contact your credit card company to approve the transaction and then follow the link below to the Huma-Air webshop to finish the order.
The payment link is valid for 48 hours. If the transaction, for any reason, fails, the link can be used again.

Only 1 successfull transaction is posible per order, so you will never be charged twice."
*** If you have unpaid, duplicate orders, you can ignore this reminder and your unpaid order(s) will be canceled automaticly. ***
If you keep having issues finishing your order, do not answer this email directly, but contact us at: [email protected] so we can assist you."

I repeated this with "the link" but somewhere in this time period the original transaction and then a second transaction got authorized.
Yes, you guessed it, they sent me a duplicate order + the shipping, etc.

Contacted Huma about this and this is the response I received:
"I can see you indeed made 2 separate orders. Unfortunately both already shipped yesterday
Unfortunately they are already well underway and I suspect will be delivered somewhere this weekend start of next week.
You are more than welcome to return one of them for a refund.
Return shipping instructions attached.
All the best

Team HuMa-Air"

Looks like their claim from the original email doesn't hold water, so not needing the duplicate order I had to package it up and ship it back to them at a cost to me of almost $30 at USPS (International with Customs Declaration 'ya know).
Just a heads up; if something similar happens to one of you out there don't be so quick to click on "the link" ordering again as I was. My bad on that.
I found that their email contact is very good, it just lags behind a day or so also, presumably because of the time difference between our two countries.
Having said all this I want to say that I feel the miscommunication was more on the credit card company and not so much Huma's fault.
Just be careful and don't make the mistakes I did........

Just placed an order, wanted to add an item. Hopefully they’ll will contact me. How long does the processing and shipping take to get to the states?
@tnx206 I think they’re 6 or 8 hours ahead of CST. They will likely process your order tonight and you might get your tracking number by noon. They will email an order confirmation then another email should come with a track and trace number. If they make any changes to your order they should send an email specifying the changes made. That’s how things have worked with me in the past.

Reactions: tnx206
Ezana4CE,
Yeah, the issue is probably either on the credit card company or on me for not waiting on the dust to settle on the original transaction before "clicking the link" which triggered the second order.
Kudos to Huma though. The order was packaged well, arrived undamaged and got from the Netherlands to Arizona quicker than a package gets here from that big company in Ohio. ;)

@SAZ I had the opposite experience. Before I could send an email about multiple orders, the excessive orders were cancelled and a single order was shipped. I think if you notice multiple orders ask before they’re shipped
Same with me, complete opposite experience as Saz — huma would only accept one payment and I had tried with 2 different cards

Just placed an order, wanted to add an item. Hopefully they’ll will contact me. How long does the processing and shipping take to get to the states?
I’m in NJ. Both times I ordered my products where here in less than 40 hours from payment.
I have no idea how they get things here so fast.

Reactions: tnx206