BLACK FRIDAY on NEW product!!!

L-tech is more efficient than that. While enlarging it is better than oem, it still isn't optimal. Especially when dealing with various slug geometries. The flat probe allows you to load boat tails, pellets, slugs with a cusp, basically anything with the same seat depth no matter the shape.
Furthermore, there is still restriction. The ratios are different for each caliber, but you are taking up flow with any probe that doesn't retract.
Do you have any real world results comparing your product with a pin probe?

Could you please share some numbers?
Yes, we will be showing how it changes in some videos soon.
We are hesitant to give specific numbers because everyone is shooting different projectiles, with different barrel lengths, calibers, hammers, and so on. And we are kind of tired of people not being able to compare apples to apples.
BUT with that said, on my .22 impact with OEM internals and hammer, I was able to turn my plenum reg down to 125bar and get 950fps with 31.2gr nsa slugs out of a 700mm barrel. This was from about 150bar before to get up to 950fps.
We will be doing more testing with other aftermarket hammer weights and try and provide more information soon though.

Reactions: Seeker