• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Black BBs

Anyone shot the Crosman Black Widow, Hornaday Black Diamond BBs in the Umarex Thompson. Thinking about going black because the don't show up shiny in the magazine. Any other advantages of the black ones?
That's the only BB's I use. I have about 10,000,00 waiting to be shot.:) I have a lot of bottles of them. They are sort of or have or act like sort of a lubricant, works best in all my semi ans full auto guns
Joe

Anyone shot the Crosman Black Widow, Hornaday Black Diamond BBs in the Umarex Thompson. Thinking about going black because the don't show up shiny in the magazine. Any other advantages of the black ones?
I have a "jar" of 1500 of them (Hornady Black Diamond). They're yours if you want them. Just pay shipping. PM me.

the black ones are too hard to find to use again.

kidding
Well funny you should mention that and glad you did. When I was around 7,8,9 10 I would collect pop bottles and mom would take me to the Village Store and I'd get enough pennies to buy a small tube of BB's. There was many times I'd run out and yes....believe it or not, when I shot a a bird on the power line and missed I'd watch the bb to see about where it would land. I'd go out into the freshly cut hay field and search for any bb, and I would fine one now and then! It was or I got so excited to be able to have a second chance at the swallow on the line. Bad boy I was.

I have and do shoot both the regular copper or black bb's in my guns. But the Daisy pgs shoots best in almost any bb gun IMHO.
s-l500.jpg