• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Black Arts barrel band for challenger SL .357

ok, since nobody replied to my question, i will state what i found out about the
Blackartsdesign.com barrel band for the AEA challenger standard .357 bolt action.
as mentioned earlier, i went thru 2 of the bison barrel bands and both broke while shooting.
my gun has been modified by the previous owner to produce up to 275FPE.
my loads are right at 266fpe and very accurate at my hog and deer hunting distance of less than 50yrds.
so, i contacted
David Bleakley, Black Arts Design to make a band for the standard SL in .357.
he makes one for the bigbore lever action challenger, but mine is the gen 1 challenger bolt action.
so he said he would and i just got it today and......its amazing !!! its perfect and i can group
jsb 81gr pellets in 1 big 1/2" hole out to 50 yrds consistently. which is perfect for hunting hogs and deer.
he makes a great barrel band for alot of PCP's check him out @ Blackartsdesign.com
thanks for look'n..... 👨‍🌾

Last edited: