Birmingham Webley muzzle brake

I have an older British made Webley Tomahawk break-bbl rifle and would like to ask if anyone has removed the factory muzzle break and replaced it with a suppressor. It looks simple and I expect to find a threaded tip but I’m just guessing and don’t want to damage the muzzle break. These are getting scarce and I would like to be able to return it to factory specs later. Anyone know where I can get a parts diagram for this?

The brake threads right off. I have two Brum Tommies and a Brum Stingray. All 3 Walnut Beauties.

20210815_200447.1650938517.jpg
P1010003.1650938557.JPG
P1010006.1650938620.JPG

Thanks Steve, I copied the diagram for future use. Being that this is the British diagram it seems to confirm that the muzzle is threaded. The muzzle brake is firmly in place so Im thinking I may have to remove and clamp the bbl with an old fashioned lead lined bbl vise. Or am I overthinking this? If someone has experience with this I’d like to hear from you as I am afraid of twisting the steel bbl with too much force, as well as damaging the brake. I am overly cautious about doing damage to this classic rifle and hoped to avoid using a heating torch.

Thanks, Tom

KWK,

Boy am I jealous of the walnut on yours! When I first got mine I objected to the high comb ambidextrous stock and bulky forend so I removed a lot of wood leaving a pre-war style right hand cheekpeice only, and it now is a lighter well balanced sporting rifle.

Your stock came out nice. When I got my .25 Tommy (top picture) the comb was so high I couldn't mount a scope. I had to cut it down quite a bit to get high mounts to work.Then refinished the whole stock and it came out really nice. Way better than original. The stain and finish really beautified it. It slings HN FTT's at 725 fps. 23 ft lb. A hammer.