• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
What’s everyone’s favorite “budget friendly” bipod? I got the utg above bore bipod and I’m not a real big fan of it.
I have a UTG picatinny that's nice and a cheapie from Amazon that keeps the barrel off of the table, as well as a darn expensive one, they all work fine, would I use the cheapie in competition, I doubt it but for everyday use, it's fine.

Barrel clamp, bipod from...I forget brand. It was like $20 online.
Swappable where it fits🤣🤙

20230531_123716.jpg20230703_174138.jpg

Have you considered a bag instead? No rail needed, even works with pistols. Easy to carry.

Same shipping cost filled or unfilled. The filled bags are the way to go.

Had a couple budget bipods , moved up to pricy accu- tac . Just considered it a life purchase and capable of 85 percent resale all day long assuming you don’t put a grinder to it , lol! In all seriousness after seeing it in action, I went the buy once, cry once route. They have spoiled me accordingly. As for budget, I find there are several according to tomcat air guns YouTube channel. Watch it, you may get a couple of good surprises.

If I’m shooting off a bench I prefer a sand bag. The one I use is actually a rear bag. But I like the hight. If Im out in the field, I’ve modified a good camera tri-pod into a rest. It does not “hold “ the air rifle. It’s just a rest.
IMG-4844.jpg

Taking care of one rat at my work. Same bag.
IMG-4377.jpg

Pay no attention to what is in the rest. This is one of my modified camera tripods. This the only photo I have right now. There is a Zabroia PCP in the photo.
IMG-4153.jpg