Bipod Comparison: Atlas vs. Accutac; pt 1 Which Will YOU Choose?

This is part one of our Bipod Comparison: Atlas vs. Accutac. These are 2 extremely well made quality bipods MADE IN THE USA!!!!
Let's promote products made in the USA and KEEP AMERICANS EMPLOYED!!!

PLEASE: Remember to LIKE & FOLLOW our channel THE AIRGUN SCIENTIST so that you are notified of the follow-up, and other videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC2kLc9zcc4 

Without watching the video, my only gripe with the accutac offering is the lack of pan. I use this option fairly often from my shooting platform, and this has stopped me from purchasing one. The atlas is much heavier though, so I only use it at home. I’d like the best of both worlds, and have something to bring with me, that’s rock solid, but has the pan function, and won’t break the bank much past $300 of these 2 offerings. 

Without watching the video, my only gripe with the accutac offering is the lack of pan. I use this option fairly often from my shooting platform, and this has stopped me from purchasing one. The atlas is much heavier though, so I only use it at home. I’d like the best of both worlds, and have something to bring with me, that’s rock solid, but has the pan function, and won’t break the bank much past $300 of these 2 offerings.

accu-tac does make bipods with panning - PC and FC series...

accu-tac does make bipods with panning - PC and FC series...

I know, but as I stated, they’re much higher priced than the $300 these 2 cost!

I've tried the ACCU TAC (their basic model without pan) and CYKE-POD.

The CYKE-POD is far more flexible. It's a lighter build. The ACCU-TAC in comparison is built like a tank, and far more heavy. 

Have not tried the Atlas. Looks more lightly built than either the CYKE or ACCU-TAC. 

The ACCU-TAC would be the way to go for a really heavy recoiling gun, if you want to really abuse it on the bipod. For airgun use it's a little over-the-top, though. 

I'm as patriotic as the next guy but when it comes to balancing my equipment needs & my limited cash flow I HAVE to go where I can get the best bang for my buck. So, that being said, I choose the one that costs me $300-$350 less & doesn't get me divorced or evicted! I love my $62 bipod!
20220406_155740.1649290100.jpg