Bintac quality

Before you go on a 10 post rampage to get messaging capabilities, there is also a ~10 day wait period as well before a moderator clears you for messaging. Your best bet is to stick around and make some worthwhile comments on other peoples posts.

Just bringing it up because I saw your previous post.

Last edited:
AEA is cheap with lots of energy, that’s their selling point, NOT quality. As someone who owns one my personal opinion is if you really want something hard hitting and can swing it, step up to a GK1 for small form factor or rattler for something bigger if you want a high power semi auto.

EDIT (addition) - If you want overwhelming evidence there’s a YouTuber who shills AEA/BinTac products but is honest enough to also post all the problems he has. And he has A LOT. As much as some of the stuff he advocates for drives me crazy (would be forum violations if you catch my drift) and is terrible for the community he’s probably the most honest when it comes to showing all the issues he has https://youtube.com/@macabespeed?si=0RLhle-C4iwXGJXp.

Last edited:
AEA is cheap with lots of energy, that’s their selling point, NOT quality. As someone who owns one my personal opinion is if you really want something hard hitting and can swing it, step up to a GK1 for small form factor or rattler for something bigger if you want a high power semi auto.

EDIT (addition) - If you want overwhelming evidence there’s a YouTuber who shills AEA/BinTac products but is honest enough to also post all the problems he has. And he has A LOT. As much as some of the stuff he advocates for drives me crazy (would be forum violations if you catch my drift) and is terrible for the community he’s probably the most honest when it comes to showing all the issues he has https://youtube.com/@macabespeed?si=0RLhle-C4iwXGJXp.
I'll give him points for honesty. I don't care much for his videos, but from what I've seen he frequently posts examples of terrible groups and when questioned about it in the comments simply comes out and states that he's not a good marksman. I much prefer that to the guys that seem to either cherry pick or fabricate their groups.

The other thing I like is you can tell he genuinely enjoys Airguns. I just wish he stayed away from advocating certain things.

Also his hi-cap project is really cool but there’s a reason Bin has never sold anything like that. He directly told me there’s some off the book guidelines and the hi-cap mags are absolutely over the line. But I guess someone was guaranteed to do it, that is the progression of technology…

I would recommend to look at the Air Pistol thread, https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/what-do-you-think-of-this-new-aea-m50-pistol.1292377/page-3
"xsiv4s" is one but I am sure there are others, and other air gun tuners whom have the CNC tools to basically correct the flawed parts. The AEA and BinTac to me have great creative ideas but they got greedy and cut down the quality which resulted in cheap parts or parts not fully machined; same problem other brands like Hatsan has had. China can make quality products but only when the company whom contracts with their manufacturing shops creates a good quality control and specifications to follow; China can make quality but if you do not specify and do quality control you will not get it.

Look at this picture from "xsiv4s" that to me is a great example of how a metal craftsman can fix cheap production parts which is what is needed. It sounds like if you are willing to down the rabbit hole of custom tuning and custom parts that would be a way to resolve the issues?,

1708824206754.png

Thats not all AEA pcps, I have a big 9 standard i have had for 3 years and not one problem yet it has more power than the M 357 or the rattler. i have to laugh at you people that nock China's ability to build quality. 90 % of everything you buy comes from there Leupold Scopes,Athlon just to name 2. Most of all things made, there components are from China.

IMG_20240203_120619030.jpg