Bin Tac B&W HS45

Anyone get theirs and have some feedback on it?
I got mine a few months back and just got to shoot it. It is sitting with a jam after about 10 rounds. It jammed after first shot but I managed to get the mag out and retrieve the three slugs in the pipe (ewe, I know right?). Then it shot a great string and was super accurate. Then it jammed again and now I can't get the mag out. Have a call in to BinTac, but just waiting. Also love the Konus scope on it! Am looking for a machinist to make me an adapter so I can attach my Donnie FL Emporor to it. Shooting only Mr. Hollowpoint 185 gr.

IMG-1030.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: RM.510bigbore
I got mine a few months back and just got to shoot it. It is sitting with a jam after about 10 rounds. It jammed after first shot but I managed to get the mag out and retrieve the three slugs in the pipe (ewe, I know right?). Then it shot a great string and was super accurate. Then it jammed again and now I can't get the mag out. Have a call in to BinTac, but just waiting. Also love the Konus scope on it! Am looking for a machinist to make me an adapter so I can attach my Donnie FL Emporor to it. Shooting only Mr. Hollowpoint 185 gr.

View attachment 295304
I bought a HushCan and it threads directly onto the barrel. No adapter required… u can literally separate the HushCan into 3 separate pieces to create different lengths… I believe mine ran me $180 or somewhere in the ballpark. Very much worth it and smaller in diameter. I own both a HushCan as well as a Emporer

I bought a HushCan and it threads directly onto the barrel. No adapter required… u can literally separate the HushCan into 3 separate pieces to create different lengths… I believe mine ran me $180 or somewhere in the ballpark. Very much worth it and smaller in diameter. I own both a HushCan as well as a Emporer
Hey, thanks so much for the heads up!

Reactions: RickyBobby_101
Ur welcome… I’ve had bad jams in the past. I usually force the mags out by using a rubber mallet and wide punch… I tap on the side of the mag thru the opening w/ the punch and a towel to prevent damage to the mag… I’ve gotten plenty jams free that way. It all boils down to slugging ur barrel and knowing the exact diameter of ur barrel so that u can purchase the correct slugs. This is what I’ve been told

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
Got mine have had issue finding consistent ammo that won’t jam. The issue w/ the magazine spring fatigue has been a head ache due the stress caused from the load of keeping slugs loaded in the magazines when not in use. As far as accuracy goes, it boils down to ammo ur using. The lighter weighted slugs in the 170gr range have seemed to work/ cycle the best but then it depends on the design of the slugs as well… there are a lot of variables that u have to prepare for before purchasing. None the less it’s fun and powerful. The blowback between shots is something to be mentioned. It takes an enough amount of air to fire each slug. The release of the air comes from both the muzzle as well as the breach. You should always remember to use proper PPE to avoid any potential injury. Safety glasses are recommended while operating this air rifle. Other then that they’re pretty fun semi automatic rifles. I have one that needs a new home if interested
Do you still have your S45 for sale ?.

Reactions: RickyBobby_101