• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

BIG THANKS to Caldwell Shooting

I bought a Caldwell Chrono in 2019. I don’t use the chrono very often but I came across the need to pull it out for pellet testing after trading my FX Crown Mk1 .22 for my new Daystate Red Wolf .22. Thanks to AoA for my new Red Wolf. Pulled everything out connected by cable to my ipad then my iphone but nothing. I went online and found many seemed to be having difficulties connecting devices by cable with this model of Caldwell Chrono. The Chrono worked just fine, I whipped up a spreadsheet and manually enter the fps and got the data I wanted for now. I was however upset that the “cabled” devices that had previously worked no longer worked. I sent off an email to Caldwell and today this came. I haven’t even opened it I wanted to write this appreciation to Caldwell Shooting and American Outdoor Brands for the totally hassle free replacement chrono. I sent my email on September 8th and 12 days later the new chrono arrived.
IMG_2056.jpeg