BIG thanks to all that attended the Midwest Airgun Show!

Target Forge

Manufacturer
Mar 12, 2021
CA, United States
Hanging with my boy Hendrick, a STUD of a Eurasian Iron Eagle Owl that Joe Dorrian brought out to the Midwest Airgun Show. I'm pretty sure this guy is no slouch at pesting.... The show was amazing!

Hendrick

Thanks to all that came out and those that worked tirelessly behind the scenes. Dennis and Donny at Baker Airguns, Tom at High Pressure Pneumatics, THE Tyler Patner at Pyramyd Air, Chad from Airgun Advisor, and last but not least my colleague over at the Airgun Geeks Podcast Patrick. Thanks again everyone!

The Target Forge table:

Too bad the image upload is busted...again...

Hanging with my boy Hendrick, a STUD of a Eurasian Iron Eagle Owl that Joe Dorrian brought out to the Midwest Airgun Show. I'm pretty sure this guy is no slouch at pesting.... The show was amazing!

Hendrick

Thanks to all that came out and those that worked tirelessly behind the scenes. Dennis and Donny at Baker Airguns, Tom at High Pressure Pneumatics, THE Tyler Patner at Pyramyd Air, Chad from Airgun Advisor, and last but not least my colleague over at the Airgun Geeks Podcast Patrick. Thanks again everyone!

The Target Forge table:

Too bad the image upload is busted...again...
Right on man!

It was nice to meet you.

I'll get on Tyler about Round 3. LOLOL

-Donnie

New guy here as well. Been to a lot of fun shows in the past but this was my first air gun show. Saw a lot I didn't even know existed. What was the name of the organization that brought
New guy here as well. Been to a lot of fun shows in the past but this was my first air gun show. Saw a lot I didn't even know existed. What was the name of the organization that brought Hendrick?
he was with the Ohio School of Falconry.

Reactions: maven