• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Big ragu & Wild cat

Here is my story. I bought a new wildcat in 2019. when I received it it shot very poorl. This was at 35 yards over inch, but the main problem is it not hit the same place so I never knew where it would hit. So I sent it back so long story short I returned it 3 times with no luck. I just thought it is what it is. I didn’t shoot it for over a year. I have other guns 2 Daystates and a fx impact to shoot. Than one day a friend came over with a wild cat that he bought off the classifieds. His gun shot great. Turns out his gun had been worked Over by Augie so I went looking for Bigragu sent my gun to him. He kept me in the Lupe Every step of the way. He found several problems and fixed them. Got the gun back and was amazed. 1/2 inch at 35 yards and just slightly bigger 55 yards. so if you have Any problem with your fx gun I highly recommend him

Dale