Big problem on my hands help!

So this is a first of this problem, my wife told me to go ahead and get any gun/scope I want but I dont even know what to get! Ive got every cal, bottle and tube guns, compressors, etc. Price doesnt matter either. The only type of gun I dont have is an electronic one. As of now, Im thinking redwolf in .177 with an mtc scope and 700cc bottle with a hugget in red laminate. However, Ive always wanted a Evol. What to do? Lol sorry, normally Im sneaking guns past her but we came across alot of $$$ and she said Ive worked so hard and I take care of the kids/house she wants me to reward myself. What would you guys get?
A different wife.

Why are you letting your wife dictate to you what you can and cannot have?

I will never understand this submissive mindset taken on so willingly by so many men once they have entered into matrimony.

I know this sounds a bit harsh, and I don’t mean it to be, but I never EVER ask my wife for permission to do or buy ANYTHING. I was/am the primary earner and worked far longer than her. The idea that she would hold the purse strings and dictate how I spend the money I earned is rooted in utter madness.

So go out and buy whatever you want, and then go out and buy something else. And then repeat the process over and over again.

By the way, I’d go with the Evol. I have a couple of them and they are wonderful to behold. That, and they do not rely on any electronics. Electronics have their place, but not on expensive airguns, because some day, as the mists of time take their toll, those electronics will be obsolete. And then what will you do?