Big problem on my hands help!

So this is a first of this problem, my wife told me to go ahead and get any gun/scope I want but I dont even know what to get! Ive got every cal, bottle and tube guns, compressors, etc. Price doesnt matter either. The only type of gun I dont have is an electronic one. As of now, Im thinking redwolf in .177 with an mtc scope and 700cc bottle with a hugget in red laminate. However, Ive always wanted a Evol. What to do? Lol sorry, normally Im sneaking guns past her but we came across alot of $$$ and she said Ive worked so hard and I take care of the kids/house she wants me to reward myself. What would you guys get?

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I don't know what your purpose is for this rifle. If for some kind of competition, it's one thing. For hunting or just general shooting, another. The Red Wolf is a fine choice and would be great for FT. I might chose a different scope, but that's subjective. Personally, I'm not fond of electronic rifles, but they do have their advantages-no hammer, easy to cock, consistent velocity, tank and regulator pressure is seen on the display. Cons? Battery and tuning. You have to have a tuning device to do so.

Reactions: Ezana4CE
I wish I had problems like that. So much money that I can buy the most expensive air gun and scope of my choice. I have to agree with some of the other guys. Since You already have plenty of air guns, buy her something nice for a change then down the road she won’t mind you buying what you want later. Seems like the money is already burning a hole in your pocket.LoL

Reactions: DesertSilver
First of all congrats for getting yourself in this position and a chance to reward your self with your wife's blessing! You asked what would "you guys" do...I went back through your posts and see you had (have) an interest in Theobens and dual mags in particular...money not an issue...I would put out a "WTB" a dual mag and see what turns up...I've been on a Theoben collecting mission the last few years and have located some interesting guns...(I) would at least try before I bought something "easier" to find...I've been looking for an SLR88 for years and I'm not giving up... A Taipan long or a Daystate RW are doable but not as unique, anyway that's what I would do, your in a "no loose" situation enjoy the moment!