Big News, Small Bottle!

Industri Direct_box_SA PRIVATE UN:ISO-TC_1.jpg

SA AIR TANKS PRIVATE UN/ISO-TC*

The Air tanks from Scandinavian Arms has a unique design with a look and feel that you won’t find anywhere else. Designed in Sweden and made in South Korea by the most renowned manufacturer of the highest standards to ensure safe carry and handling of compressed air. With the SA Adjt SB valve (not included) we got you covered with the best and safest combination.

PRIVATE
Our compact unique 2.0 Liter size air tank made to be the optimal companion if you are on the move with your airgun. Bring it in the SA Air Backpack and you are all set for a weekend in the field!

*UN/ISO-TC. This product is certified in North America according to TC. And certified in the rest of the world where UN requirements according to ISO 11119-3 are applicable, local exemptions may apply.

READ MORE! CLICK HERE

Industri Direct_box_SA PRIVATE UN:ISO-TC_1.jpg

Last edited:
Do the valves release air pressure slowly enough for precise fills ? Also food for thought how about designing a cap with a quick release to fit over the valves for transporting it could be a two piece with a hinge at the top. Looks like a nice product but I prefer PSI over bar on the gauge (individual taste) the tank cover is a plus 👍

Do the valves release air pressure slowly enough for precise fills ? Also food for thought how about designing a cap with a quick release to fit over the valves for transporting it could be a two piece with a hinge at the top. Looks like a nice product but I prefer PSI over bar on the gauge (individual taste) the tank cover is a plus 👍
Yes, it is smooth to operate and the air pressure is easy to control. We are always listening to great design/function ideas! I pass it on to the Developers/Designers. Have a good day. Regards John from Scandinavian Arms

😣 at 449 and not DOT cert.sccan
Hello Trucker3573, the thing is that SA AIR TANK UN/ISO-TC*
is specially made for North Amerika.
*UN/ISO-TC. This product is certified in North America according to TC. And certified in the rest of the world where UN requirements according to ISO 11119-3 are applicable, local exemptions may apply.

Have a good day!

Regards Scandinavian Arms

Reactions: Farmplinker2
At this point in time of information, I really don't think that DOT certification could mean anything.. if it works the same as FDA aproved .. all.a joke
The thing about "DOT certification" Our AIRTANK PRIVATE UN/ISO-TC* is approved in the Nort Amerika, see below:

Thank you and have a good day.

Reactions: mercado
Good luck, but you price is rather high compared to your competitors. I would not buy it because of that. I am sure it is quality made but in todays economic situation perfect is the enemy of good enough.

This is good enough and is what you have to compete against. These are sold by numerous well know airgun vendors that provide excellent return and replacement service for any defective product. You are a new comer without a proven service record and that will be an issue for you at your price point. For $449 I can buy a new air rifle.

Hello Trucker3573, the thing is that SA AIR TANK UN/ISO-TC*
is specially made for North Amerika.

Have a good day!

Hello from Az USA. I won one of your tanks at RMAC 2 years ago. The gauge leaks I tried replacing with an FX gauge still leaks. Tried emailing your company in Sweden twice with no response. So I’ll try this. My last inquiry was trying to find a dealer in AZ. really want to use your tank and replace my omega because it appears to be quite a bit lighter for the same size.
[email protected]
303-246-0273 Chris Hallstrom

image.jpg

Hello from Az USA. I won one of your tanks at RMAC 2 years ago. The gauge leaks I tried replacing with an FX gauge still leaks. Tried emailing your company in Sweden twice with no response. So I’ll try this. My last inquiry was trying to find a dealer in AZ. really want to use your tank and replace my omega because it appears to be quite a bit lighter for the same size.
[email protected]

View attachment 421868
Hello Chris Hallstrom. We tried to contact you so I guess we missed each other. I contact you now on your email. Regards John from Scandinavian Arms.

Good luck, but you price is rather high compared to your competitors. I would not buy it because of that. I am sure it is quality made but in todays economic situation perfect is the enemy of good enough.

This is good enough and is what you have to compete against. These are sold by numerous well know airgun vendors that provide excellent return and replacement service for any defective product. You are a new comer without a proven service record and that will be an issue for you at your price point. For $449 I can buy a new air rifle.
It's a shame that you are getting flak for sharing an opinion.
From the aesthetics, it appears they are attempting to appeal to a customer that prefers a "premium" feel. Whether or not it delivers better performance is debatable. That said, MSRP is $449? The Air Venturi MSRP is $419. I'd like to think that maybe we would see a sale price that reflects a similar discount percentage, at outlets. I'm guessing their target customer will consider $30, or so, a reasonable tip for the bougie trimmings 😂

[email protected]

View attachment 421868
Hello again, I have sent you a message to your email, get back to me and we will of course solve the problem. Regards John