RTI Big is in for 2024

I’ve been working on a new project for the RTI. The Montster magazine holding 33 pellets in the .22 caliber.
The design is working very well. But it didn’t come easy. With over 100 changes, I’ve finally got a mag that’s working.
But im still in the testing stages while, I waiting on parts that I’ve sent out to have built. The prototype 3D printed parts are work well. But 3D printed parts.
can’t offer the reliability I’m looking for.
But 3D printing can offer proof of concept.
Here’s a few pictures of what it looks like.
7CF06777-B1F4-42B1-9D33-D0EEFE7C69E4.jpeg
IMG_2228.jpeg

Thanks for looking, Mont

I’ve been working on a new project for the RTI. The Montster magazine holding 33 pellets in the .22 caliber.
The design is working very well. But it didn’t come easy. With over 100 changes, I’ve finally got a mag that’s working.
But im still in the testing stages while, I waiting on parts that I’ve sent out to have built. The prototype 3D printed parts are work well. But 3D printed parts.
Here’s a few pictures of what it looks like. View attachment 420217View attachment 420218
Thanks for looking, Mont
Right hand only?
Looking good so far.

Here’s a few pictures of what it looks like. View attachment 420217View attachment 420218
Thanks for looking, Mont

Keeps us posted — I'll be your first buyer!! 👍🏼

Matthias 😊