Big Fathers Day weekend hunt with EVOL and Taipan Mutant

Headed into the mountains for 4 days to celebrate fathers day weekend with my wife and daughter. Two of those days I spent hunting with Terry AKA Offhand Airgunner. I brought my AAA Evol standard in .22 caliber that I have been loving with the Howler slugs...gun is a friggin laser with those things. Terry brought along his Taipan Mutant in .22 that is generally his go to....I think he might trade it in for my EVOL though. lol We did some Ground Squirrel and Jackrabbit hunting and we both had a great time, I got a Jack at 150 yards and he got one at 68 yards. I put together this video that shows our adventure in full form, hope some may enjoy tagging along for the ride.

Snapshot_29.png

Snapshot_30.png

HUNT VIDEO

Headed into the mountains for 4 days to celebrate fathers day weekend with my wife and daughter. Two of those days I spent hunting with Terry AKA Offhand Airgunner. I brought my AAA Evol standard in .22 caliber that I have been loving with the Howler slugs...gun is a friggin laser with those things. Terry brought along his Taipan Mutant in .22 that is generally his go to....I think he might trade it in for my EVOL though. lol We did some Ground Squirrel and Jackrabbit hunting and we both had a great time, I got a Jack at 150 yards and he got one at 68 yards. I put together this video that shows our adventure in full form, hope some may enjoy tagging along for the ride.

View attachment 270048

View attachment 270049
HUNT VIDEO
Nice Visual. Thanks for sharing,.

Reactions: Removed
Another fun video, thanks for all the effort you put in.
And thanks for sharing.
Marley is the best, totally zoned in on the shooting.
I chuckled as you were sighting in at the beginning and Marley was intently watching after each shot for the bunny lol.
What a lucky little girl to get to go on adventures with dad, that must make it even better!

Reactions: Removed