Big Bore Springer

I have the Hatsan .30 cal. springer. It is hard to cock, ammo isn't cheap, and you will need a mildot scope on it. Every time I look on the internet it is a little cheaper, and I found one in a pawn shop locally for $140. Helps to sit down with the crony and a ballistics program to figure out its trajectory, but I have fun plinking with it out to 42 yards (max backyard range). Mine likes the JSB lighter pellets best, but the Hatsan pellets are cheaper, and get nearly the same result. I ordered some H&N pellets in November of '18, but gave up in March, they never came back in stock. At 42 yards, there is no doubt when you hit a 2" gong.

Short answer: no, the Hatsan Carnivore .30 spring rifle is the only .30 spring rifle made in factory-scale production. It is considered under-powered when compared to "standard" springers that shoot accurately out to 35 yards and beyond. The Hatsan .30 can shoot beyond 25 yards but the loopiness of the trajectory makes it impractical in almost any situation beyond 25 yards. It really hasn't found a niche, to judge by the commentary on forums and video sites. The highest power that springers can generate with a "useful" shot profile seems to be in .25 for some magnum springers. Examples that are pretty well received are the Hatsan 125 line in .25 and the Benjamin Trail 725XL. You have to judge what use you have for the gun you get.

Just to rub a little numbers on this discussion, here are the pyramyd air specs:
https://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Hatsan_135_QE_Vortex_Air_Rifle/3976#7594

The punchline is 30 foot pounds and 550FPS. That really isn't very much. Only 10m pistols are typically that low of a velocity, and at 30 foot pounds most .22 caliper PCPs are just slightly more powerful. While I'm no great springer expert, my expectation is that there are probably .22 and .25 caliber springers out there which are about as powerful as that. Keep in mind that many .30 caliber PCPs from leading brands are also considered just a whisker down on power in .30 caliber. ;) 

I own the Hatsan Mod 130S (synthetic) and with 44.75 JSB's I get an average of 605 ft/sec at the muzzle which calculates to 36 ft/lbs.

Out to 30yrds you're gonna be ok but you do see a noticeable drop in poi past that. 

This gun will work you out if you plan on sitting in the back yard to plink through a tin... don't forget leg day, bro or you're gonna be unbalanced. ;)