Other Big bore forum

...Recently picked up a .452 DAQ pistol for exactly the reason the little pamphlet that comes with them say's.
Real bummer, but okay (HELP please) is the golden ammo for it seems to have been discontinued. All lead Hornady .45 ACP 230g round nose. 3/4th inch 2 shot groups (but airgun folks don't like 2 shot groups much so why post pics) every time. .451 round ball is touching -every time- at 25 yards. Havent really tried the NSA 196g.

If you have a question about one I knew about I chime right in. All airguns are fun. (you o have the utilitarian Red Ryder correct? A must have.)

If anyone has a know good store bought slug for the DAQ.452 please let me know. View attachment 393472

John
@spysir I'm sorry if I missed it. Are those .45 ACP knurled round nose slugs made by Hornady readily available?

@spysir I'm sorry if I missed it. Are those .45 ACP knurled round nose slugs made by Hornady readily available?
NO. And that is a shame. The factory which produced those burned and the company never replaced the line with anything.
"EddieG" does indeed seem to do some excellent casting but as the DAQ was a Christmas gift for the wife I've still not properly tested them out. The fellow does know what he is doing and might be a world of good advice. Hopefully testing this week & will post if we get the chance.

John

I agree that less posts because most big bore are hunters which holds true with me I’ve asked on a few forums any reports on western bush buck deer hunting or quacken buck .45 no responses does anyone have inputs and it’s quackenbush I think
I posted a doe pick with my qua
Great thanks good luck
pic posted in hunting with my quackenbush

I agree that less posts because most big bore are hunters which holds true with me I’ve asked on a few forums any reports on western bush buck deer hunting or quacken buck .45 no responses does anyone have inputs and it’s quackenbush I think
I posted a doe pick with my qua
can anybody tell me about the Hatsan pile driver? Is it a good big bore? How accurate is it and is it a .50 caliber or .510 caliber? I’m new to air rifle hunting and love it got a .25 caliber for squirrel and ground hog hunting now I want to take deer and wild hogs with one
i have the pile 510 is a good shooter and a comfortable gun to shoot