BIG BORE AIRGUN DEER HUNTING AMMO PRO TIP: How to Make .45 Death Star Slugs!

I would like to thank you for sharing this tip. I am new to air gunning, but have dove in headfirst and now have a pretty good collection of various rifles. So far my favorites are the Airforce Texans, ( .25 condor, .357 Texan, .457 Texan CF, and the .50 Texan CF.) I also have a .22 Aspen, the new .25 Avenger, and as of last night the .50 Dragon Claw.

However, I first saw you do a video on these Lehigh bullets and went nuts! Exactly what I've been looking for, Maximum damage! I bought 2 boxes of the .452 Maximum Expansion and the Extreme Defence 220 gr. for my .50 cal, but then I found this, on how to make them work in my .457. (I'm making a batch right now).

All of my AF guns are modded by AAO, or Lethal air, so they're powerhouses! And thanks to your video on the Dragon Claw I saw today I will be sending that to CAP! I'm just waiting on my sabots to come in to try these out on my .50's!

Thanks again, and be safe out there!

Look at the annealing process to get those .452's to fit. We anneal copper head gaskets to swell them up and reuse them many times. It works well and may work for you. Alternatively, there's a lot of videos on YouTube about powder coating bullets to build up the size as well.